How the smart matching service works
Create sales assignment
Specify the sales services, expertise and connections you need. In "stealth mode" your sales assignment and identity will only be revealed to the sales agents you contact.
Find sales agents
We'll automatically and instantly suggest a list of sales agencies that offer the expertise, connections and sales services in the locations you require.
Contact sales agents
Identify the best matching sales agents and unlock their detailed profiles. Contact those sales agents that you consider most interesting. It's as easy and quick as that!
What else you should know
Who is this for?
Whether you're a young start-up, a mid-sized company or a corporate powerhouse: if you're looking to boost your top line, you've come to the right place! Whatever you need to do - expand into new markets, increase your sales team for a new product launch, or ramp up your sales force quickly and at a low cost - ExecuteSales can help you find the right sales partner.
Discover on-demand sales agencies covering a wide range of services such as business development, direct sales, indirect sales, inside sales/ demand generation, sales operations, sales support and sales consulting - and many more.I'M A SALES AGENCY AND WOULD LIKE TO FIND OUT MORE
Why work with a sales agency?
Naturally, there are circumstances in which companies continue to hire sales people internally. But for many young start-ups, SMBs and large corporations it makes sense to work with an outside sales partner. Top reasons are:
- Increase flexibility and scalability: Scale your sales force according to your needs, without the delay, pain and costs associated with hiring (and firing) internal sales staff - especially when you're not sure that you want to keep them for a longer period of time.
- Shorten time to sell: Hiring top sales people often takes months, whereas sales agencies can be up and running in days or weeks. Keeping sales positions unfilled costs you money, every day.
- Minimize risk: Avoid the large upfront investments you'd have to make if you built your sales team internally, and bypass the risk of hiring underperformers.
- Access top sales talent: finding and attracting the best sales people to your business is difficult, and retaining them can be even harder.
- Enter new markets: Enter and test new markets rapidly, using local expertise.
- Access existing business connections: Benefit from a wide network of established contacts and use these leads to sell faster and more effectively.
How do I find and make a contract with the right sales agency?
Outsourcing all or parts of your sales function is an important decision for any business and should be handled with due diligence. Please make sure you address the following points:
- Before you start: Be sure that your own organisation is prepared to take this step. You need to be clear about (a) what your organisation hopes to achieve from working with a sales agency (beware of a pure cost-cutting view) and (b) whether your organisation is really in a position to create and manage a true and effective partnership - this will be crucial for success.
- Be specific about what you need: Be as specific as possible about what you expect from your ideal sales agency partner. Describe in detail the expertise, sales services and business connections etc. in your sales assignment on ExecuteSales. You can also start with a broader definition and fine-tune your search by adding more and more granular parameters.
- Be compelling about what you offer: The first customer you need to convince of your company and your offering is your future sales partner! So think about what the benefits would be to a sales partner to work with you, and take the time to create a strong pitch.
- Shortlist best candidates: ExecuteSales will suggest the best matching sales agencies to you. You can view their profile and select those that are most promising.
- Interview: Contact the most interesting sales agencies. We recommend talking to several in parallel so you can compare them. We expect you'll have several interactions with the hottest contenders before you make a selection.
- Contracting: Once you and your sales partner have agreed to do business, it's time to put it down on paper. In many countries (e.g. UK, Germany, USA) there are local laws governing certain aspects of sales outsourcing, such as sales representation. Our advice is therefore to get a lawyer to help you draft your contract. Alternatively, you could use one of the many contract templates out there and have a lawyer review the final version. Please note that ExecuteSales does not currently provide any legal advice.
How much does it cost, and how do I pay?
Discover ExecuteSales for free! Check out sales agent profiles via the browse page before registering to get a feeling for the depth of the information provided. Or register and get a free 14-day trial period. During the trial you can search, browse, and even post your sales assignment. You can even unlock a limited number of sales agent profiles, while sales agents interested in your sales assignment will be able to contact you.
We'll only charge you when you decide to upgrade to a paid subscription that allows you unlock more sales agent profiles, provides a richer search experience and more. See Pricing for details.
We offer special discounts to qualifying start-up companies. Payment itself is simple and stress free. At present, you can use:
- Credit card
- Direct debit
We'll send you a digital receipt per email.