Execute Sales is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
PRIVACY OF YOUR INFORMATION
This statement provides you with details of the type of information we may obtain from you, how we store and use your information and how we protect your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the Data Controller is Execute Sales Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales under number 08123135 whose registered office address is at 145-157 St John Street, London, United Kingdom EC1V 4PW.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- When you register for an account on our website, the information you may provide us with shall include, but not be limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone number and company details.
- In the event that you are a sales agent and we register an account for you on our website, we shall populate your account with publicly available information, which shall include, but not be limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone number and company details.
- If you contact us by telephone or email, we may keep a record of that correspondence together with your name, address, email address, telephone number and company details.
- When you visit our website, we may collect data and statistics regarding your interactions with our website and your use of our service.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To build and display your profile on our website.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To notify you about changes to our website and service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you and we may contact you about these by email or telephone.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way you should not use our website or services. You can read more about how we obtain your consent together with your rights of access to the data we collect and store about you further on in this document.
Your account can be removed in accordance with our Terms & Conditions.
WHERE WE STORE AND SECURE YOUR DATA
Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
We may use Amazon Web Services ("AWS") to host our website and to collect and store the data you provide us with. When engaging AWS (or any other third party service provider) we adhere to the highest standards of data protection compliance regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries. Furthermore, we ensure that any data controller or any data processor to whom we may transfer data, including (but not limited to) AWS, SnapEngage and HubSpot, has a robust data protection policy in place to ensure that your data remains secure.
When carrying out any of the above activities, we:
- Conduct an independent risk assessment into whether the proposed data transfer will provide an adequate level of protection for the rights of the data subjects; and
- If we do not find that there is an adequate level of protection, we put into place adequate safeguards to protect the rights of the data subjects. This is ensured by way of a contractual agreement with any data controller or data processor to whom data is transferred, where possible using the European Commission model clauses in respect of transfers from controller to controller and in respect of transfers from controller to processor.
We only engage in transfers of personal data outside the EEA to a country whose data protection laws have not been approved by the European Commission as providing adequate protection for data subjects' rights if there is an adequate level of protection for the rights of data subjects.
In assessing adequacy, we consider general adequacy criteria and legal adequacy criteria. If our assessment of the 'general adequacy criteria' reveals that, in the particular circumstances of the case, the risk to the rights of data subjects associated with the transfer is low, we may consider that an exhaustive analysis of the 'legal adequacy criteria' may not be necessary. If a high risk is identified (for example, in the event that the data is particularly sensitive) then a more comprehensive investigation of the legal adequacy criteria would be carried out.
The criteria we consider in making the assessment is as set out below:
General Adequacy Criteria
- The nature of the personal data;
- The purposes for which the data is intended to be processed;
- The period during which the data is intended to be processed;
- The country or territory of origin of the information contained the data;
- The country or territory of the final destination of the information;
- Any security measures taken in respect of the data in the country or territory of destination.
Legal Adequacy Criteria:
- The law in force in the country or territory in question;
- The international obligation of the recipient country or territory;
- The rules or codes of practice which govern the processing of personal data in the third country.
If adequacy is established by way of our assessment, then we would proceed with the transfer of the data. If adequacy is not established by way of our assessment, then we would seek to enter into a contractual relationship with the data controller or data processer in question to ensure that the security of the data is maintained to our required standards before any transfer takes place.
Our online payment facility is provided by Braintree who are fully compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards. Any payment transactions carried out through our website will be encrypted. We do not hold or process any payment card details on our servers. This information is processed by Braintree on their secure servers. For the avoidance of doubt, please refer to Braintree's security policy via the following link: https://www.braintreepayments.com/developers/security.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website or service, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and stored on our third party servers. For the avoidance of doubt, any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information and company details to third parties in the following ways:
- To introduce you to other registered users on our website that are interested in your services or to introduce you to registered users whose services you are interested in.
- We may share your information with a trusted payment provider to handle the transaction for your purchase of our services.
- In the event that we sell any business or assets, we may disclose your personal data and company information to the prospective buyer of such business or assets. You will be notified via email and/or prominent notice on our website 30 days before any such change in ownership or control of your personal date and company information takes place.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data or company information in order to comply with any of our legal obligations or in order to enforce or apply our Terms & Conditions and other agreements or to protect the rights, property or safety of Execute Sales Limited. This shall include the exchange of information with other companies and organisations for the purpose of fraud and credit risk prevention.
YOUR CONSENT AND RIGHTS OF ACCESS
We will only collect and store information about you and your company with your consent. You provide us with your consent by any of the following means:
- Choosing to register on our website.
- Engaging our service.
- Completing our contact form on our website.
- Contacting us by email, post or telephone.
You can change your mind or remove or add your consent at any time. You have the right of access to your personal records or other information that Execute Sales Limited holds about you. If any data or information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date then please let us know and this will be corrected immediately. You can be removed from our database upon request.
To revise your consent, access, amend or remove your records you should send your request to email@example.com.
In this section you will find information on what cookies may be set when you visit our website and how to reject or delete those cookies.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are provided on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device. This information consists of small files known as cookies and they cannot be used to identify you personally.
These pieces of information are used to improve our services for you through, for example:
- Enabling a service to recognise your device so you don't have to provide the same information several times during one task.
- Recognising that you may already have provided a username and password so you don't need to do it for every web page requested.
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and there's enough capacity to ensure they're fast.
You can manage these small files yourself and learn more about them by visiting: www.direct.gov.uk/managingcookies
HOW TO CONTROL AND DELETE COOKIES
Please be aware that restricting cookies may impact the functionality of the websites you visit.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Google analytics is a web analytics service provider provided by Google Inc. Google analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate a visitor's use of our website.
Google stores the information collection by the cookie on their servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. By using our website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and the purposes set out above.
For more information on the cookie set by Google analytics, including information on how to opt out please go to http://www.google.com/intl/en/privacypolicy.html
The types of cookies used on this website have been categorised based on the categories found in the International Chamber of Commerce UK Cookie Guide published in April 2012.
- A. Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential, as they enable you to move around a website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. Without these cookies, services you've asked for (such as access to secure areas) cannot be provided. These cookies don't gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet. These cannot be restricted or blocked.
- B. Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use a website, for example which pages you go to most often and if you get any error messages from certain pages. These cookies don't gather information that identifies you. All information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works. These cookies are not used to target you with online advertising. Without these cookies we cannot learn how our website is performing and make the necessary improvements that could enhance your browsing experience. These can be restricted or blocked.
- C. Functionality Profile Cookies: These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content for you. For instance, they remember your log-in details and allow you to watch videos. They also ensure the onsite marketing and experience is relevant to you. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you've made to text size, font and other parts of pages that you can customise. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. Without these cookies, a website cannot remember choices you've previously made or personalise your browsing experience. These can be restricted or blocked.
- D. Targeting Cookies: These cookies gather information about your browsing habits. They remember that you've visited a website and share this information with other organisations such as advertisers. They do this in order to provide you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests. Although these cookies can track your visits to other websites, they don't usually know who you are. Without these cookies, online advertisements you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests. These can be restricted or blocked.